- Interviewer: I'm interested in what Haruka will choose in these final three episodes, given that he's written "free" regarding his future thus far. Please give our readers a message, including the points you want them to pay attention to.
- Hatta: Please look forward to what will become of Haruka's response after saying "I have no dream" in episode 9.
- Yokotani: Rather than HOW Haruka will change, WHY he changes will be something to pay attention to.
- Hatta: And Rin will take rather bold action, won't he?
- Yokotani: Yup! Bold, indeed (haha). Please enjoy a development akin to raging waves!
some people need to understand that when i say “they’re my otp” it means i do not want either one of them to be paired with anyone else.
NEVER (multishipping is not my cup of tea duh)
junjou mistake takes place 10 years before the main storyline (junjou romantica). it’s a love story between ryūichirō (senior managing director of marukawa publishing) and kaoru (his assistant and his best friend since childhood). ryūichirō himself is a friend of haruhiko (akihiko’s older half-brother), that’s why he knows akihiko too. ryūichirō is also the one who encouraged akihiko to submit his novel to marukawa publishing. if you’re still confused maybe you can read the manga? sorry that i cant really help you .___.v